The BERNINA Q 20 and Q 24 are longarm quilting machines and only differ in the length of the throat space.
- Full operation from the front
- Adjustable frame height
- Easy manual needle positioning
The machine can be fully operated from the front. Adjust the frame height to your personal preference. Dual handwheels (front and back) allow for easy manual needle positioning.
Working with bright lights
50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.
- Naturally illuminated working area
- Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
- Perfect illumination of the quilting area
Unique thread tension control
The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a wide range of thread types with success, no external tension assembly required.
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required